|Morass of the Banished|
|Smoke Bomb (0.4%)
Banished's Outfit (2+ BSC; 1.7%)
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Banished will hang on the ceiling in pairs, and will drop down when the Beheaded is between them, or if one of the Banished takes damage. After dropping down, they will use two attacks:
- They will yell out, before charging forward with their spear. If the Beheaded is in between two of them, they will charge at the player from both directions, requiring quick reflexes.
- If the player is in range, they will hold their spear, grunt, and then attempt to stab with it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They are still vulnerable to attacks while clinging to the ceiling.
- They are the namesake of the biome in which they appear.
- If the Banished damages anything during their charge attack, they will immediately end the attack. This includes turrets, biters, etc. If they get stopped during the charge with an item like the Seismic Strike or Wolf Trap, they will simply charge in place.