|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
Beginner's Bow is the first ranged weapon encountered by the player in Dead Cells. The player starts every game with the Beginner's Bow lying on the ground in the first room if Random Starter Bow has not been unlocked yet (once Random Starter Bow has been purchased, the Beginner's Bow is relocated to a wall secret, and a starting ranged weapon appears in its place).
Details[edit | edit source]
- Ammo: 6
- Special Effects:
- Secondary weapon only (can only be equipped in the second weapon slot)
- Breach Bonus: -0.5/-0.5/-0.5
- Base Breach Damage: 15/15/30
- Base Breach DPS: 50
- Combo Duration: 1.2 seconds
- First Hit: 0.35 (0.25 + 0.1)
- Second Hit: 0.35 (0.25 + 0.1)
- Third Hit: 0.5 (0.4 + 0.1)
- Tags: Has Bullets, No Critical, Limited Ammo, Rusty Item
- Legendary Version: N/A
- Forced Affix: N/A
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Beginner's Bow is one of two weapons which have weapon slot restrictions (the other one being the Old Wooden Shield).