Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|“||In the old days, the bridge linked the village to the prison and was only used on special occasions. In the old days...||„|
The bridge separates the prison complex and the village. Darkness has set, and the full moon rises into the starry sky. A prisoner from the village would be excited to be so close to home… Yet so far. One cannot expect to be safe this soon. The prison warden remains valiant, even if he's not quite the same.
General information[edit | edit source]
Access and exit[edit | edit source]
The Black Bridge can be accessed from either the Ramparts or Ossuary. Two exits are available after the bridge, leading to the Stilt Village or to the Slumbering Sanctuary (requiring the Spider Rune).
Level characteristics[edit | edit source]
Enemy tier and gear level scaling[edit | edit source]
Exclusive blueprints[edit | edit source]
Concierge outfits[edit | edit source]
Beating the Concierge will also reward the player with one of his outfits. There are 5 Concierge outfits, one for each difficulty. The outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops, e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
- 0 BSC: Classic Concierge Outfit
- 1 BSC: Piccolo Concierge Outfit
- 2 BSC: Misunderstood Concierge Outfit
- 3 BSC: Ascended Concierge Outfit
- 4 BSC: Ultimate Concierge Outfit
Lore[edit | edit source]
The Concierge[edit | edit source]
See the main article for information about the Concierge.
Loading screen quotes[edit | edit source]
- "In the old days, the bridge linked the village to the prison and was only used on special occasions. In the old days..."
- "Getting past the prison walls was a major achievement. Crossing the bridge was nothing short of a miracle."
- "They say the prison warden was personally involved in guarding the bridge. So they say..."
- "There are stories that curious fisherman used the river to avoid the bridge and get closer to the prison. Most presumed they drowned."