|This article is a stub. You can help Dead Cells Wiki by .|
The bridge separates the prison complex and the village. Darkness has set, and the full moon rises into the starry sky. A prisoner from the village would be excited to be so close to home… Yet so far. One cannot expect to be safe this soon. The prison warden remains valiant, even if he's not quite the same.
General information[edit | edit source]
Access and exit[edit | edit source]
The Black Bridge can be accessed from either the Ramparts or Ossuary. Two exits are available after the bridge, leading to the Stilt Village or to the Slumbering Sanctuary (requiring the Spider Rune).
Level characteristics[edit | edit source]
Scrolls[edit | edit source]
Enemy tier and gear level scaling[edit | edit source]
Exclusive blueprints[edit | edit source]
Beating the Concierge will award the following blueprints:
- 1st kill - Flint (along with the Challenger Rune)
- 3rd kill - Heavy Crossbow weapon
- 4th kill - Impaler weapon
- 5th kill - Melee mutation
- 6th kill - Tranquility mutation
- 7th kill - Alienation mutation
Concierge Outfits[edit | edit source]
Beating the Concierge will also reward the player with one of his outfits. There are 5 Concierge outfits, one for each difficulty. The outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops, e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
- 0 BSC: Classic Concierge Outfit
- 1 BSC: Piccolo Concierge Outfit
- 2 BSC: Misunderstood Concierge Outfit
- 3 BSC: Ascended Concierge Outfit
- 4 BSC: Ultimate Concierge Outfit
Lore[edit | edit source]
The Concierge[edit | edit source]
See the main article for information about the Concierge.