Graveyard (4+ BSC)
|Hokuto's Bow (1.7%)
Dictator Outfit (4+ BSC; 0.4%)
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- If there is enough space, they start their combo by hopping backwards, then lunging towards you. If there is no room they will simply not hop away. They initiate a combo of three jumping sword-hand attacks. If a Cannibal misses its first attack, it may chose to halt the combo.
- When hopping backwards, they will drop a grenade in their former position.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Most effective way to deal with them is to parry the lunge towards you and stun it so it can be killed quickly.
- The Melee mutation along with a brutality build can slow them down enough for the player to defeat them.
- Rolling through the lunge is effective as well but riskier, giving you an opportunity to attack the cannibal in the back or parry the first strike the triple sword-hand attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the incomplete stage "Repository of the Architects", the biome is flooded with Cannibals.