Slumbering Sanctuary (0 BSC)
|Grappling Hook (0.4%)
Knockback Shield (0.4%)
Robin Hood Outfit (4+ BSC; 0.4%)
Catchers are enemies found in the Graveyard and the Slumbering Sanctuary. They appear somewhat similar to Cleavers and are similarly tanky.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- If within his melee range, the Catcher will quickly kick the player away, dealing damage and knocking him back
- If out of his melee range, the Catcher will throw a hook to the player, pulling him in melee range and briefly stunning him
- Charges a powerful attack with his scythe and slashes the player dealing massive damage and knocking him back
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The grappling hook can be ducked under. However, the Catcher does walk forward slightly in-between each use of the hook, so he will eventually reach your position if you are on the same platform.
- Parrying the grappling hook does avoid the attack, but does not damage the Catcher or spawn a reflected projectile. Area of effect shields like Punishment or Bloodthirsty Shield will still spawn their auras, however, which may damage the Catcher.