|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
This sparse room is where the clock occupies. Here, the Time Keeper makes her calibration of time. She quietly overlooks the whole island from her perch. One would be careful not to dare get by her, however. When she moves, it is at if she is cutting through time itself, as well as your flesh.
General information[edit | edit source]
Access and exit[edit | edit source]
Level characteristics[edit | edit source]
Scrolls[edit | edit source]
Enemy tier and gear level scaling[edit | edit source]
Exclusive Blueprints[edit | edit source]
Beating the Time Keeper will award the following blueprints:
- 1st kill - Lightspeed skill
- 3rd kill - Ice Shard weapon
- 4th kill - Ice Crossbow weapon
- 5th kill - Velocity mutation
- 6th kill - Tainted Flask mutation
- 7th kill - Vengeance mutation
- 8th kill - Emergency Triage mutation
Temporal Outfits[edit | edit source]
Beating the Time Keeper will also reward the player with one of her outfits. There are 5 Temporal outfits, one for each difficulty. The outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops, e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
- 0 BSC: Classic Temporal Outfit
- 1 BSC: Desert Temporal Outfit
- 2 BSC: Volcanic Temporal Outfit
- 3 BSC: Hunter's Temporal Outfit
- 4 BSC: Collector's Temporal Outfit
Lore[edit | edit source]
The Time Keeper[edit | edit source]
See the main article for information about the Time Keeper.