It is one of the fastest-ticking items in the game, and therefore it can kill enemies very quickly even with lower stats. The Collector's Syringe is especially useful against low health flying enemies such as Bats, Kamikazes and Buzzcutters, as it can kill them during their approach. It is also efficient against Bombers, as it interrupts their flight and can make them fall to their death.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Greatly increases movement speed and jump height, as well as giving a resistance to stun when falling from a great distance.
- The Syringe can be reactived up to 5 times to increase damage and duration.
- 1st use - 0 Cell cost - Increases damage and duration
- 2nd use - 1 cell cost - Increases damage and duration
- 3rd use - 2 cells cost - Increases damage and duration
- 4th use - 3 cells cost - Increases damage and duration
- 5th use - 4 cells cost - Increases damage and duration
- Additional uses - 5 cells cost - Increases Duration (5 seconds per use)
- Tags: InstantBlueprint, hasDuration, NeedUnlockToDropAsLegendary, DontDropInDailies
- Legendary Version: Cell Membrane
- Forced Affix: Generates a shield when used
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Being one of the last items players unlock in the game it is exceptionally powerful. The Syringe is capable of stunlocking elites as it breaches very easily.
- The skill is considered melee, allowing for further amplification by Brutality Mutations.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Syringe has no duration cap, allowing for indefinite uses given the player has enough cells.
- Performing any action other than moving, jumping, ground slamming or picking up items will cancel the spin and put it on cooldown.
- Prior to v1.4.8, the Collector's Syringe used to be obtainable as a legendary drop without having it unlocked.
- It is still possible to obtain the Collector's Syringe in Daily Runs without unlocking it, however, due to the fact that cells do not drop from enemies in Daily Runs, it cannot be powered up.
- It is not possible to use two Collector's Syringes at the same time. It's possible to separately trigger both, and they can both be heard and visually displayed, but only one of them will actually deal damage.