|Created by Spawners|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- If there are less than 3 copies of this enemy nearby the Spawner will continue to generate them.
- The counter is kept individually with each spawner so for example, 4 spawners can have 12 copies of this enemy active at the same time.
- Corpse Juices are a very basic enemy. They merely chase the player and deal damage by stabbing the Beheaded with a sword that shoots out of its front.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- They have very low health and can easily be killed by any AoE item.
- They are slow so ranged attacks are effective as well but you will need to crouch to hit them with most ranged weapons as shooting while standing up will result in the projectile flying over it.
- Their only attack can be parried or rolled through.
- Quickly attacking with melee will do, but can it be difficult as they will swarm the player everywhere and the spawner can potentially spawn one behind the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Used to be called Spawnling.
- As they are spawned by another enemy, they do not count towards the no-hit counter, nor do they reduce the curse counter.
- However, in higher difficulties they will not increase the malaise counter.