The Emergency Door is a negligible-damage skill which deploys a ghostly purple door. It is similar to the regular wooden door behavior-wise.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Spawns a door in front of the player, which acts like any other wooden door.
- Stuns enemies on the other side when destroyed.
- Destroying it with the Crowbar will trigger its critical hit condition.
- Since it can be deployed in places where doors would be absent, certain enemies may be confused by the door and won't react to it.
- Tags: Deployable, NegligibleDamage, Explosive
Location[edit | edit source]
The blueprint for the Emergency Door is located in the Slumbering Sanctuary, in a lore room.
The room does not always spawn, so it may require multiple runs to find. It stops spawning after the blueprint is turned in to The Collector.
Once in the room, a sign will ask you to prove if you are worthy (for an obscure task).
The entire passage is riddled with huge quantities of doors. The player must then reach the other end of the room without breaking any of the doors present (Doors outside of this room don't count). After reaching the end, there will be another sign. If done correctly, interacting the sign will cause it to say "You have proven your worth." The game will then spawn the blueprint for the skill.