The Ferryman's Lantern is a melee weapon exclusive to the Fatal Falls DLC. It is a two-handed weapon that charges its powerful secondary ranged attack with ammo by slaying enemies with the primary attack.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Ammo: 7
- Special Effects:
- One soul is gathered after killing an enemy, or using the last hit of the melee combo on a boss.
- Hold the secondary attack button to charge gathered souls. Every 0.2 seconds the button is held, a soul is charged. Release the button to fire all charged souls. If more than 3 souls are fired, they inflict critical hits.
Ferryman's Lantern[edit | edit source]
- Breach Bonus: 1 / 0.25 / -0.5
- Base Breach Damage: 160 / 113 / 50
- Base Breach DPS: 195
- Combo Duration: 1.65 seconds
- First Hit: 0.5 (0.3 + 0.2 + 0)
- Second Hit: 0.55 (0.3 + 0.25 + 0)
- Third Hit: 0.6 (0.3 + 0.3 + 0)
- Tags: DualWeaponBase, HeavyWeapon, NoCritical
Soul Shot[edit | edit source]
- Breach Bonus: -1
- Base Breach Damage: 0 (0)
- Base Breach DPS: 0 (0)
- Attack Duration: 0.7 seconds
- Charge: 0.2
- Lock: 0.5
- Cooldown: 0.3
- Tags: DualWeaponOffhand, Ranged, HasBullets, LimitedAmmo, FadeHudIconIfNoAmmo, ManualAmmoRefill
- Legendary Version:
- Forced Affix: Fire Bullet
- "Shots leave a trail of flames."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Soul Shot, unlike every other ammo-based weapon in the game, will not automatically regenerate used ammo.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this weapon, as well as its use of souls, is likely a reference to Charon, the ferryman of the underworld in Greek Mythology.