Corpse Flies and Sewer Flies are a smaller, faster flying versions of Buzzcutters, which are only spawned by other enemies.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Sewer Flies are spawned in groups of 3 or 5 by Hammers, while Purulent Zombies (Graveyard) spawn 6 Corpse Flies, which are connected by electric rays.
- They attack like normal Buzzcutters with a similar small slash attack, follow the player as usual, and inflict the same stun debuff. However, Corpse Flies will only attack once the Purulent Zombie that spawned them is killed.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Large AoE attacks, like that of grenades, make quick work of these enemies due to their extremely small health pools.
- when guarding a Purulent Zombie, Corpse Flies cannot be parried during its charge, so it is better to kill them before the Zombie can do its dash attack, or to simply attempt to roll through the electric chain.
- It’s singular normal attack can be dodged by rolling, as well as parrying.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corpse Flies used to spawn when a Purulent Zombie died.
- In a previous version of Dead Cells, Sewer Flies and Corpse Flies both shared the name Corpse Fly.
Zombie • Shieldbearer • Undead Archer • Grenadier • Oven Knight • Knife Thrower • Rampager • Failed Experiment • Runner • Bat • Protector • Scorpion • Disgusting Worm • Kamikaze • Rancid Rat • YeeterTBS • JerkshroomTBS • Thorny • Slasher • Masker • Hammer • Sewer Fly • Lacerator • Slammer • Shocker • Toxic Miasma • Buzzcutter • Inquisitor • Sweeper • Purulent Zombie (Sewers) • Corpse Worm • Impaler • Sewer's Tentacle • Spawner • Corpse Juice • Bomber • BanishedTBS • BlowgunnerTBS • Giant TickTBS • Weaver Worm • Cleaver • Pirate Captain • Weirded Warrior • Purulent Zombie (Graveyard) • Corpse Fly • Catcher • Caster • Golem • Dancer • Dark Tracker • Corpulent Zombie • Cannibal • Automaton • Ground ShakerRotG • ArbiterRotG • Demon • SkeletonRotG • Guardian Knight • Lancer • Royal Guard • Infected Worker • Living Barrel • Demolisher