Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Dead Cells Wiki by .|
The Guardian's Haven is a boss biome right after the Cavern. The Giant boss is found here.
The room consists of a chunk of land surrounded by lava. The room starts with a platform over the lava, but it vanishes after you enter the room and the boss fight starts.
General information[edit | edit source]
Access and exit[edit | edit source]
The Guardian's Haven can be accessed from either the Cavern, which is the natural route, or from the Forgotten Sepulcher. The path from the Sepulcher requires 2 BSC active, as it is locked behind a door close to the Clock Room exit, and only becomes available after beating the Giant once.
Boss Stem Cell[edit | edit source]
Defeating the Giant with 4 BSC active will award the player the 5th Boss Stem Cell.
Level characteristics[edit | edit source]
Enemy tier and gear level scaling[edit | edit source]
In the table below, you will find the gear level and enemy tier of the Guardian's Haven based on difficulty.
Exclusive blueprints[edit | edit source]
Giant outfits[edit | edit source]
Beating the Giant will also reward the player with one of his outfits. There are 5 Giant outfits, one for each difficulty from Normal (0 BSC) to Nightmare mode (4 BSC). Note that the outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops., e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
- 0 BSC: Classic Giant Outfit
- 1 BSC: Disappointed Giant's Outfit
- 2 BSC: Cursed Giant's Outfit
- 3 BSC: Misunderstood Giant's Outfit
- 4 BSC: Frustrated Giant's Outfit
Lore[edit | edit source]
The Giant[edit | edit source]
See the main article for information about the Giant.
Loading screen quotes[edit | edit source]
- "It is said that sobbing was sometimes heard coming from this lair. The Giant seemed to be a sensitive person..."
- "The Giant didn't like the Hand of the King, and the Hand of the King didn't like the Giant. But they did agree on one point: nobody liked the Alchemist."
- "The Giant came often to the bottom of the Cave to recharge. Nothing beats a good lava bath.""