|War Spear (10%)
Oil Grenade (10%)
Hammers are enemies that are found in the Prison Depths.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Their main attack is slamming the ground, which causes 4 bombs to appear which explode in a wide area.
- They also have a secondary attack where they slam the ground to spawn several Sewer Flies. They will do this if they are alerted to your presence, regardless of whether or not you are on the same platform as them.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- These enemies are not easily dealt with, due to their large health pools, as well as their attacks being able to fill whole rooms extremely quickly.
- Your safest bet is to try to kill them from afar with a ranged weapon or skill so as to keep them from being able to easily reach you. this strategy works with most enemies in the game as well.
- Another strategy you could use, which also works with many enemies, is simply overwhelming it and killing it before it can actually do anything, which could be done in any number of ways, such as hitting it with both skills at once and then with your main weapon, or applying a debuff that increases damage dealt to it, such as with the Hokuto’s Bow, or even skills such as Phaser or the Grappling Hook. The less time it’s alive the less chance you will have of taking a hit.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Previously named Mechanical Spider.