Please abstain from editing in info that is not on the stable branch.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hemorrhage is an axe-type ranged weapon which causes enemies hit to bleed and deals critical hits to enemies that are bleeding or poisoned.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Deals ~4x damage (187 base critical DPS) to enemies afflicted by bleeding or poison.
- Breach Bonus: 0.5
- Base Breach Damage: 52.5 (210)
- Base Breach DPS: 70 (280)
- Attack Duration: 0.75 (0.45+0.3) seconds
- Lock: 0.3
- Tags: Ranged, Has Bullets, Limited Ammo, Bleed, Heavy Weapon, Ammo Comes Back Immediately
- Legendary Version: N/A
- Forced Affix: N/A
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon can easily stunlock elite enemies and interrupt bosses due to its high breach.