Details[edit | edit source]
- Ammo: 5
- Special Effects:
- Deals critical damage to enemies afflicted by bleeding or poison.
- Inflicts bleeding on enemies for 3 seconds.
- Breach Bonus: 0.5
- Base Breach Damage: 52.5 (210)
- Base Breach DPS: 50 (200)
- Attack Duration: 0.75 seconds
- Charge: 0.45
- Lock: 0.3
- Cooldown: 0.3
- Tags: Ranged, HasBullets, LimitedAmmo, Bleed, AmmoComesBackImmediately, HeavyWeapon
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The critical damage condition is identical to that of the Sadist's Stiletto.
- Hemorrhage's attributes has good synergy with its critical condition as it bleeds foes, allowing constant critical hits.
- The weapon can easily stun-lock elite enemies and interrupt bosses with its high breach values.
- Its main weakness is its low ammo count and very slow attack speed, making it a very poor choice against many foes but devastating versus singular threats.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hemorrhage is mainly defined as "Blood escaping from vessels", referring to its ability to inflict bleeding.