(Redirected from Host Zombie)
|Sewers variant: Ancient Sewers, Stilt Village
Toxic Sewers (4+ BSC)
Graveyard variant: Graveyard
|Sewers variant: Force Shield (0,4%)
Fisherman's Outfit (1+ BSC; 0.4%)
Graveyard variant: Shovel (0.4%)
Corrosive Cloud (0.4%)
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Purulent Zombies move slowly and use one of the following moves:
- When the player is close, they use the same melee attack regular Zombies do.
- When the player is far, the Sewers variant throw Corpse Worm eggs, which hatch and immediately attack the player.
- When the player is close, the Graveyard variant dashes toward the player and then perform the same scratch attack regular Zombies do.
- When the player is spotted, the Graveyard variant spawn 6 Corpse Flies around them, which are linked by an electric ray. Additionally, touching these rays will inflict damage.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The eggs thrown by the Sewers variant can be parried, which will then spawn friendly pink biters to fight for you.
- The electric barriers the flies created by the Graveyard use cannot be parried, and therefore killing the flies should be top priority. The electric barrier can be rolled through, although that is unadvised, as doing so will put you in a very bad position.
- The regular melee attacks both variants have can be rolled through and parried.
- The Graveyard variant can be killed without it spawning the flies if the player acts fast enough
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In previous versions, they were named Host Zombies.
- Before v1.2, Purulent Zombies would spawn their respective minions when defeated.
- The Graveyard variant is exclusive and does not spawn anywhere else.