|This article is about the melee weapon. For the enemy, see Impaler (Enemy).|
Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Attacks deal ~2.56x damage (300 base critical DPS) on enemies if they also hit a wall or solid barrier.
- All hits deal weak knockback.
- Breach Bonus: 0 / 0.25
- Base Breach Damage: 30 / 40 (60 / 120)
- Base Breach DPS: 133 (350)
- Combo Duration: 0.6 seconds
- First Hit: 0.4 (0.2 + 0.2)
- Second Hit: 0.2
- Tags: UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Arm-Piercer
- Forced Affix: Run Speed on Crit
- "Increases your movement speed for 5 seconds after dealing a CRITICAL BLOW."
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The mutation Melee (Mutation) works well as you can keep multiple enemies slowed down.
- Weapons or skills with high knockback, such as Assault Shield or Wave of Denial, can be very useful to set up critical hits for the Impaler.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only one enemy has to be within close proximity to a suitable obstacle for every other enemy in the path to be struck by a critical hit.
- Critical hits can be triggered from walls, doors, or barriers in boss fights.