The Insufferable Crypt is the first boss biome along with Black Bridge. The Crypt is a large room with a hallway on either side. There are four platforms: one near the ground in the middle of the room, two higher up on either side, and a fourth in the middle near the ceiling. The boss Conjunctivius is guarding this place.
Before the infectious Malaise made its debut, this former crypt was converted into a storage room. The old crypt had little need to be used, as there wasn't such an influx of bodies to bury. However, then people started dying. That's when she appeared. This... monstrosity had suddenly risen up from a pile of mutated rot and flesh. The guards needed to confine her somewhere, lest their lives be forfeit; thus, they chained her up, and here she remains, hungry. It's been a long while since she last smelled the sweet, succulent scent of human flesh.
General Information[edit | edit source]
Access and Exit[edit | edit source]
Scrolls[edit | edit source]
Exclusive Blueprints[edit | edit source]
Beating Conjunctivius will award the following blueprints:
- 1st kill - Tentacle weapon
- 3rd kill - Cursed Sword weapon
- 4th kill - Counterattack mutation
- 5th kill - Gastronomy mutation
- 6th kill - Recovery mutation
- 7th kill - Advanced Forge I blueprint, which is a permanent upgrade once unlocked
Conjunctivius Outfits[edit | edit source]
Beating Conjunctivius will also reward the player with one of her outfits. There are 5 Conjunctivius outfits, one for each difficulty. The outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops, e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
- 0 BSC: Classic Conjunctivius Outfit
- 1 BSC: Starved Conjunctivius Outfit
- 2 BSC: Enraged Conjunctivius Outfit
- 3 BSC: Revolted Conjunctivius Outfit
- 4 BSC: Legendary Conjunctivius Outfit
Lore[edit | edit source]
Conjunctivius[edit | edit source]
See the main article for information about Conjunctivius.