|High Peak Castle|
|Hayabusa Gauntlets (0.4%)|
Lancers are common enemies who are found in High Peak Castle.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Lancers may attack in 4 directions, directly upwards or downwards, and to the left or right. They can see The Beheaded when it appears right below or above them even with floor obstruction, and attack with a single stab. If Lancers are attacking horizontally, they attack with three stabs.
- The three stab combo can be turned to face the Beheaded if he gets to the opposite side of the Lancer at the beginning of the combo.
- Horizontal strikes go through walls and can hit the player if the wall is thin enough.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- All of the Lancers attacks can be avoided by dodging. However the 3-stab combo may hit the Beheaded if it is still in the combo when the roll finishes.
- Only horizontal attacks can be parried, while vertical ones will simply be unaffected if an attempt is made to parry them, so it's better to dodge them instead.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The weapon, War Spear, has a similar appearance and attack pattern to the Lancer’s weapon. However, it is not dropped by the Lancer but rather by the Hammer.