Please abstain from editing in info that is not on the stable branch.
|“||In the social hierarchy of the island, there are the dogs, the rats, and just below them, the prisoners.||„|
|~ Prisoners' Quarters loading screen|
In-Game[edit | edit source]
Scattered throughout the world, The Beheaded can find the bodies and the desperate writings on the walls of the prisoners. On occasion, The Beheaded can also find living prisoners, still locked up behind doors. If you have any encounters, edit the page and include images/gifs containing the dialogue.
Encounters[edit | edit source]
- A message on the wall of an empty cell contains an unfinished message, which reads "Why... filling the prison with innoc".
- A prisoner managed to escape from their cell and left a messy message. The tangible parts of the writing reads "Don't want... contaminated... out of here... see you again. I hope. The 'Malise'. ...not infected. won't die"
- A dead prisoner can be found, who was presumably killed by Conjunctivius.
- A prisoner can be found behind a large set of bars. He will get The Beheaded's attention, before asking them to find "my rune". Before the elite who drops the teleport rune, he appears again, and encourages them to fight the elite. Once the player absorbs the rune and encounters him at a later date, he will demand that they give it to him. When he realises that the rune has been absorbed, he gets angry. Every time he is encountered again, he will try to grab at The Beheaded, which will result in him being flipped off by it.
- Prisoner 545 died from exhaustion and hunger as he made his way through a cavern that was below a well.
More Than One Biome[edit | edit source]
- A prisoner locked in a cell can be found in either the Prisoners' Quarters or Promenade of the Condemned. The prisoner first calls out to The Beheaded, only to realise who they are speaking to. They jest about the fact that they are on "the right side of the door for once", before speaking to himself about how they didn't joke around. Kicking at the door afterwards yields no response.
- The Gardener is a prisoner who commited suicide. They can be found in the Prisoners' Quarters, Promenade of the Condemned, or the Ramparts.
- A prisoner who is locked in a flooded cell can be found in the Ramparts or the Prisoners' Quarters. He gets The Beheaded's attention, and complains about the water. He them exclaims that he felt something touch his leg, and then they call out for help. The sounds of them being murdered by some creature is heard, before they are rendered unresponsive.
- Tom the Mushroomologist is a drug dealer, who deals psychrotrophic mushrooms to the other prisoners. He was able to turn a pretty good profit, but no signs of his current whereabouts exist. 
References[edit | edit source]