Purulent Zombie (Graveyard)
|This article is about the graveyard variant of the Purulent Zombies. For the sewers variant, see Purulent Zombie (Sewers).|
Purulent Zombies are enemies found exclusively in the Graveyard. They summon a group of 5 Corpse Flies that are linked together with electrical energy and surround the zombie in a barrier, protecting it from attacks and damaging the player on contact. They can also dash to cover the distance to the player quickly.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- When the player is close, the zombie dashes toward the player and then performs the same melee attack regular Zombies do.
- When the player is spotted, they spawn 5 Corpse Flies around them, which are linked by an electric ray. Additionally, touching these rays will inflict damage. After the zombie is killed the corpse flies will attack the player on their own.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The electric barriers the flies create cannot be parried, and therefore killing the flies should be top priority. The electric barrier can be rolled through, although that is unadvised, as doing so will put you in a very bad position.
- The Zombie can be killed without it spawning the flies if the player acts fast enough
- The regular melee attacks can be rolled through and parried.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before v1.2, Purulent Zombies would spawn their respective minions when defeated.
- It used to spawn 6 corpse flies instead of 5.