(Redirected from Purulent Zombies)
|This article is a stub. You can help Dead Cells Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Dead Cells Wiki by .
|Sewers variant: Ancient Sewers, Stilt Village
Toxic Sewers (4+ BSC)
Graveyard variant: Graveyard
|Sewers variant: Force Shield (0,4%)
Fisherman's Outfit (1+ BSC; 0.4%)
Graveyard variant: Shovel (0.4%)
Corrosive Cloud (0.4%)
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Purulent Zombies move slowly and use one of the following moves:
- When the player is close, they use the same scratch attack regular Zombies do.
- When the player is far, the Sewers variant throw Corpse Worm eggs, which hatch and immediately attack the player.
- When the player is close, the Graveyard variant dashes toward the player and then perform the same scratch attack regular Zombies do.
- When the player is spotted, the Graveyard variant spawn 6 Corpse Flies around them, which are linked by an electric ray. Additionally, touching these rays will inflict damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In previous versions, they were named Host Zombies.
- Before v1.2, Purulent Zombies would spawn their respective companion enemy after dying.