Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Pops up out of the ground when the Beheaded is above it, dealing damage
- Sweeps across the entire floor it is on.
- Cannot go onto platforms that can be dropped down through, and can only stay on actual ground tiles.
Movelist[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Both of the Tentacles attacks can be dodged by rolling. However, only the sweeping attack can be parried.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sewer's Tentacles were added with the v1.4 update, aka Who's the Boss Update in August 2019 as an enemy deriving from Conjunctivius.
- Another similarity with the Conjunctivius's tentacles: Sewer's Tentacles can exist in two variations, second being rare: light-blue and purple. Purple one is much faster than light-blue.