Shrapnel Axes are an axe-type melee and ranged hybrid weapon. When attacking in melee range, like every melee weapon, it deals damage to every enemy that is close enough. When attacking enemies that are further away it only hits a single enemy.
Can be used with Brutality melee (hand to hand) and Tactics non-melee (long-range shrapnel bursts) mutations, as long weapon is used as melee/range one respectively.
Striking enemies in melee range will not create shrapnel, despite the description.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Ammo: 27
- Special Effects:
- Each non-melee strike fires projectiles.
- Breach Bonus: 0.3/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.5
- Base Breach Damage: 58.5/65/82.5/122.5/450
- Base Breach DPS: 305
- Combo Duration: 2.55 seconds
- First Hit: 0.4 (0.2 + 0.2)
- Second Hit: 0.45 (0.25 + 0.2)
- Third Hit: 0.3 (0.2 + 0.1)
- Fourth Hit: 0.4
- Fifth Hit: 1.0 (0.6 + 0.4)
- Tags: No Critical, Has Bullets, Limited Ammo
- Legendary Version: Best Defense
- Forced Affix: 15% bonus damage
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only melee weapon to use ammo.