Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Deals ~1.5x damage (208 base critical DPS) if the player has a movement-speed buff (most reliably gained by killing several enemies within a small time period).
- Breach Bonus: 0.25 / 0.25 / 0.25
- Base Breach Damage: 56.25 / 62.5 / 87.5 (78.75 / 93.75 / 140)
- Base Breach DPS: 172 (260)
- Combo Duration: 1.2 seconds
- First Hit: 0.35 (0.25 + 0.1)
- Second Hit: 0.3 (0.2 + 0.1)
- Third Hit: 0.55 (0.35 + 0.2)
- Tags: InstantBlueprint, UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Celerity
- Forced Affix: Full Life Damage
- "+50% damage when your health is at its maximum."
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Due to its nature of dealing critical hits when under the effect of a movement-speed buff, the Affix "Increases your movement speed after the death of an enemy for 5 seconds" synergises quite well with Swift Sword, as it will require the death of a single enemy to substantially increase its effectiveness.
- The mutation Frenzy works well in tandem with the Swift Sword as both the critical and health leech will be active upon acquiring a movement-speed buff, enabling one to heal a significant amount of health while also dealing critical hits.
- The Velocity mutation makes the critical hit time window three times larger.
- Note, however, that this mutation only increases the duration of the standard multi-kill speed boost; it does not affect other speed boost effects, such as from weapon affixes.