Killing enemies quickly with this weapon is the best way to maximize its damage. However, the area of effect of the attack is a very narrow horizontal line so you will find it quite difficult to hit bat-like enemies and those slightly below or above you. It does hit slightly behind you as well.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- If the player kills 2 enemies within 1.5 seconds of each other with this weapon, all subsequent attacks deal 1.5x damage (251 base critical DPS) for 6 seconds.
- The first hit of the combo deals weak knockback while the final hit deals somewhat strong knockback. The second swing also hits enemies behind you.
- Breach Bonus: 0.5 / 1 / 1.5
- Base Breach Damage: 120 / 210 / 412.5 (180 / 315 / 619)
- Base Breach DPS: 408 (612)
- Combo Duration: 1.82 seconds
- First Hit: 0.8 (0.6 + 0.2)
- Second Hit: 0.37 (0.17 + 0.2)
- Third Hit: 0.65 (0.3 + 0.35)
- Tags: CinematicBlueprint, NeedUnlockToDropAsLegendary, HeavyWeapon, UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Justice
- Forced Affix: Full Life Damage
- "+50% damage when your health is at its maximum."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When The Hand of the King is defeated for the first time he will drop a special Symmetrical Lance with the following properties:
- Has the affixes "Can break shields!" and "+300% damage to all enemies!". These affixes cannot appear on anything else.
- It gives the player a point in all stats as if it was a legendary item.
- It keeps dropping until the King is killed.
- The Symmetrical Lance does not require a blueprint nor any cells to be unlocked. Rather, it is unlocked as soon as the Hand of the King is killed.
- Prior to v2.1, Symmetrical Lance scaled with Brutality and Survival.