Biome Difficulty Level[edit source]
On the Pickups page, it references a biome's difficulty. Is there dev confirmation or an explanation of how these numbers were arrived at which we can link to as a citation? :) --Fuzzlepuzzle (talk) 02:37, 4 June 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, it's some sort of internal data that determines the actual healing value of some items or the level of items generated. Data on that comes from player observation and datamining, but no official developer statement.
- Dooomspeaker (talk) 10:12, 4 June 2017 (UTC)
Sewers door?[edit source]
In the toxic sewers, there are still "use"-able doors after you obtain the teleport rune. Do these do anything? As of this patch, I just found a locked door in the toxic sewers, it displayed on the map as a door with a red arrow coming out of it pointing to the right. It wasn't usable however, and even after clearing the level (excluding the timed door nothing seemed to change it.
Errors on the interactive map[edit source]
- First, the 2BC door in Ossuary is a Cursed Chest, not a Treasure Chest (wrong icon). Thus the chance of cursed chest should be 10% instead of 110%. (Same as forgotten sepulcher)
- Second, the 4BC door in Cavern does Not have a Treasure Chest. If it’s supposed to refer to the random item when Festive Outfit blueprint is already acquired, it’s not proper either, since there isn’t really a Chest containing it. It’s better off remove the treasure chest icon.
- Hi Luotiansha, first of all, I would recommend you use the discord channel instead, you are more likely to find someone who answers there. (the editor of the map, ConnorToby, is also there). As for your first point, the 2BC door in Ossuary no longer contains a cursed chest, so that information is right. Alt (talk) 09:48, 20 March 2020 (UTC)