The Boy's Axe
The Boy's Axe is an axe-type ranged weapon which deals damage and stuns the victim. it can be called back by pressing the attack key again, which deals additional bonus damage.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Breach Bonus: 0/0
- Base Breach Damage: 10/80
- Base Breach DPS: ?
- Combo Duration: 0.82 seconds
- First Hit: 0.72 (0.07+0.25+0.4)
- Second Hit: 0.1
- Tags: Ranged, Has Bullets, Forced Ammo Drop, No Critical, Limited Ammo, Very Few Ammo
- Legendary Version: N/A
- Forced Affix: N/A
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Boy's Axe was added with the v1.2 update, aka Rise of the Giant DLC in March 2019.
- This weapon is affected by the Ammunition mutation. Both axes have to be thrown before they can be retrieved.
- Given the name and item description, this is probably a reference to God of War (2018).
- The reference is that the main character Kratos keeps calling his son Atreus “Boy”, which has turned into a meme.
- The axe's design is also reminiscent of Kratos’ Leviathan Axe in the God of War game.