The Tailor will change the player's outfits for free, but its shop only becomes available once the player has unlocked at least one outfit with The Collector.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
First encounter[edit | edit source]
- "At last!"
- "Come closer! I won't cut you, don't worry."
- "I'm the tailor. I can fix you up with some proper clothes!"
- "I struck a... deal with our mutual friend, the Collector."
- "You bring him the templates and I will craft it for you!"
Changing outfits[edit | edit source]
The Tailor Compliments your choice of outfit!
- "If only Karl could see you!"
- "You look... SPLENDID!"
- "A great choice, it really brings out your eyes."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Karl referenced in the dialogue may be Karl Lagerfeld, a Paris-based German fashion designer.
- Which might mean that the tailor himself is based on Jacques de Bascher