Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Toxic Miasma is capable of a powerful area of effect attack, a projectile attack, and has the ability to teleport to the Beheaded. Its behavior priorities are as follows:
- When in close proximity, the Toxic Miasma will turn into a blob, and shortly afterwards spike outwards. This attack can be parried.
- If the Beheaded is far away from the Toxic Miasma, but still on the same floor, it will shoot a swift projectile instead.
- If the Beheaded is on a different platform or floor, or otherwise unreachable, the Toxic Miasma will instead teleport to the player.
Movelist[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Toxic Miasmas have heavy hitting attacks that could be detrimental to a player if they connect, so take caution when fighting them. Both its spike attack and ranged attack can be parried and dodged by rolling. Its attacks are slow and heavily telegraphed, making it easily readable what it’s next move will be. However, their projectile goes much faster than what it seems like while also traveling in an arc, so be careful when attempting to parry it. Baiting out their slow attacks and responding with a parry or counterattack can greatly help defeating them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Before it was implemented, the enemy was referred to as the "Screwdriver" by the developers.
- This enemy is entirely traditional spritework, as opposed to the 3D into 2D look most other enemies have.