|This article is a stub. You can help Dead Cells Wiki by .|
- 1 General information
- 2 Exclusive blueprints
- 3 Enemies
- 4 Lore
- 5 Gallery
General information[edit | edit source]
Access and exit[edit | edit source]
Can be entered from the Fractured Shrines, Graveyard and Stilt Village and exits to the Mausoleum. In order to enter the Undying Shores from the Fractured Shrines for the first time, one must be wearing the Cultists Outfit to open the door. Afterwards, the biome will remain permanently accessible. The blueprint can be looted from any of the cultist corpses lying around the Fractured Shrines, but it can also be equipped immediately if you possess one of the corpses with the Homunculus Rune.
Level characteristics[edit | edit source]
Scrolls[edit | edit source]
The Undying Shores contains 6 scrolls, including 4 Power Scroll and 2 Dual-stat scrolls. When 3 Boss Stem Cells are active, this biome has 3 guaranteed Scroll Fragments, and when 4/5 Boss Stem Cells are active, this biome has 4 guaranteed Scroll Fragments.
Enemy tier and gear level scaling[edit | edit source]
In the table below, you will find the gear level and enemy tier of the Undying Shores based on difficulty.
|Enemy lvl tier||19 - 23||22 - 25||23 - 26||25 - 28||29 - 32|
|Enemy Health tier||Base||20 - 22||26 - 29||30 - 33||32 - 36|
Loot and shops[edit | edit source]
Main level[edit | edit source]
Exclusive blueprints[edit | edit source]
Secret areas[edit | edit source]
Rune doors[edit | edit source]
In the biome there can be found a set of three doors with glowing symbols above them. One of them will open into a room containing the Cocoon blueprint. The runes hinting at the correct door combination are found throughout the biome on small violet tapestries. The other two doors are fake. If you attempt to open a fake door, all three doors will be locked for the remainder of the run.
Enemy blueprints[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
This biome has a unique feature where the biomes you have visited in the run before coming to the Undying Shores it will make it possible that certain enemies can be revived and spawned by the Apostate.
- Jerkshroom (Visited Dilapidated Arboretum)
- Runner (Visited Promenade of the Condemned)
- Slasher (Visited Prison Depths)
- Toxic Miasma (Visited Corrupted Prison)
- Buzzcutter (Visited Ramparts)
- Disgusting Worm (Visited Toxic Sewers)
- Spawner (Visited Ossuary)
- Blowgunner (Visited Morass of the Banished)
- Cold Blooded Guardian (Visited Fractured Shrines)
- Catcher (Visited Graveyard)
- Purulent Zombie (Sewers) (Visited Stilt Village)
In the table below, you will find which enemies are present in the Undying Shores depending on difficulty level. For each enemy, any common, uncommon, rare or legendary blueprints they carry are indicated. When applicable, the minimum difficulty level for blueprint acquisition is specified in brackets.
|Apostate||Ferryman's Lantern, Apostate Outfit|
|Failed Homunculus||Lightning Rods, Almost-Yourself Outfit|
|Grenadier||Fire Grenade, Magnetic Grenade|
|Bat||Knife Dance, Oiled Sword|
|Knife Thrower||Great Owl of War|
Lore[edit | edit source]
Alchemist grimoire[edit | edit source]
A desk can be found with research notes.
- "The Apostates' research on death and cellular decay were far more advanced than what I've seen elsewhere...."
- "They seem to endure better than the rest of the island."
- "We shared knowledge, and they handed me some precious samples. There may be another way to endure the Malaise..."
Inside the same room, a cell vat can be found. The Beheaded will comment on it if inspected.
- "This feels uncomfortably familiar..."
Boat[edit | edit source]
Behind a door there can be found a boat abandoned halfway through construction.
- "Wooden boats. They wanted to flee."
- "Why did some stay?"
Cell vat room[edit | edit source]
Behind a door, a giant room can be found with huge cell vats spread over three levels. Some are broken, some contain human remains, and some are filled with a mysterious liquid and a Cell. At the top level there is a desk on which a skull rests. In the background, plans can be seen that contain the symbol of the Beheaded. Upon inspecting the skull, the Beheaded says the following:
- "Seems oddly familiar."
Bench with a letter[edit | edit source]
A letter can be found next to a bench overlooking the Lighthouse.
- "The Apostates didn't fare any better than the rest of us."
- "Moments of consciousness are becoming rarer and shorter... I won't make it to the Lighthouse."
- "Maybe I'll find a decent place to rest down there"
A soldier's remains[edit | edit source]
In a room with a desk, there is a skeleton laying on said desk, next to some weapons and pieces of armor. A note next to the desk reads:
- "The Apostates fled when they saw us approach... The King is right, they must be behind that sickness!"
- "I'm staying here with a few of my men while the others are going back to the Castle, with all the Apostates' scrolls and books that we could gather."
- "Maybe the Alchemist can find a remedy in there?"
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Prisoners' Quarters • Promenade of the Condemned • Toxic Sewers • Dilapidated ArboretumTBS • Prison Depths • Corrupted Prison • Ramparts • Ossuary • Ancient Sewers • Morass of the BanishedTBS • Black Bridge • Insufferable Crypt • The NestTBS • Stilt Village • Slumbering Sanctuary • Graveyard • Fractured ShrinesFF • Clock Tower • Forgotten Sepulcher • CavernRotG • Undying ShoresFF • Clock Room • Guardian's HavenRotG • The MausoleumFF • High Peak Castle • Derelict Distillery • Throne Room|
|Spoiler: True Ending (5 BSC) AstrolabRotG • ObservatoryRotG|