|Corpse variant: Ancient Sewers, Stilt Village (Spawned by Purulent Zombie (Sewers)|
|Purulent Zombie (Sewers)|
Corpse Worms and Weaver Worms are a smaller, faster versions of the Disgusting Worm.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Although they do a simple bite attack, they are very quick, and therefore can be quite dangerous if the player is cursed. Furthermore, should the player get too far from them, they will teleport nearby, chasing them around the rest of the level.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Like with most trash mobs, an easy way to deal with them is to kill them all at once with AoE damage, such as with a grenade.
- Both enemies attacks are parriable and can be dodged by rolling.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While killing a Corpse Worm does not count towards a Perfect Door, killing a Weaver Worm does, as they are not spawned by another enemy.
- Weaver Worms used to be called Sick Worm.
- Corpse Worms used to spawn when a Purulent Zombie died.
- Weaver worms have a significantly slower attack speed than Corpse Worms.