|Flashing Fans (0.4%)
Mushroom King's Outfit (3+ BSC; 1.7%)
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Yeeters are capable of a few different attacks:
- They can lob a nearby Jerkshroom at the Beheaded, dealing damage if it strikes them, as well as placing a Jerkshroom near them. It should be noted this attack can travel through walls. This attack can be parried or rolled through.
- They can lob a rock at the Beheaded. This attack can be parried or rolled through.
- They can punch the Beheaded if they get too close. This attack can be parried or rolled through.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Much like Inquisitors, Yeeters will become aggressive in a wider radius than most enemies, including through solid walls.
- A Yeeter was prominently featured in the Bad Seed DLC launch trailer alongside the new Jerkshroom enemy.
- The Yeeter first appeared in the Bad Seed DLC teaser, once again alongside the Jerkshroom.
- Their name comes from the internet term 'yeet', roughly meaning 'to throw'.
- if there are spikes nearby, the Yeeter will try to punch the player into them. if there are none nearby, it will default to a slight upwards angle.